This is a table showing all the trademarks beginning with the letter E ever filed by the CofS . In the case of a design with no words, for example the SEA ORG symbol, the initial letter of the name has been used.
Where the mark is a design or design with words, an image is shown above the table. There is a full gallery of all such marks here.
The other trademarks are available on their respective pages:
- A green background indicates the mark is live.
- A red background indicates the mark is dead.
- An orange background indicates the mark has expired per the United States Patent and Trademark Office regulations and should be dead, but the USPTO has not yet pulled the trigger.
- Name is the common name for the mark, usually the one used by the CofS.
- The G&S codes show the goods and services class(es) that the mark has been registered for. Note the mark is not valid for any class not shown. It is possible for a mark to be live for one class and dead for another.
- The Reg date is the date the mark was registered with the USPTO.
- The Reg # is the USPTO registration number.
|Name||INT CODES AND US CODES FOR GOODS AND SERVICES||Reg date||Reg #|
|EFFECTIVE EDUCATION PUBLISHING logo||IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: PRINTED EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS IN THE FIELD OF STUDY AND COMMUNICATION TRAINING FOR CHILDREN, ADULTS AND TEACHERS. FIRST USE: 19990416. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19990416||20010522||2452817|
|E-METER||IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: ELECTRONIC DEVICES, NAMELY AN ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT FOR MEASURING THE MENTAL STATE AND CHANGE OF STATE IN HUMANS. FIRST USE: 19520000. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19520000||20020409||2558840|