Child Dianetics: Dianetic Processing for Children is a book compiled from research and writings of early dianeticists and compiled to a book by L. Ron Hubbard. Some them were declared SP in 1970-1980s and first page was censored.
First page Edit
Grateful acknowledgment is hereby made to the following researchers and contributors:
- William H. Wood, ex-Army Visual Education instructor, parent-child relations specialist, board member of the Pasadena Dianetics Group
- Idella Stone, H.D.A., Hubbard Dianetic Service Center, Pasadena, California.
- William T. Powers, H.D.A., graduate student in Physics, Northwestern University
- Henry Mauerer, H.D.A., psychologist
- Edward A. Reese, H.D.A., professional bibliographer
- Jon Ross, H.D.A., former psychologist parental counselor, nursery school supervisor, lecturer on child development
- Julia Lewis, H.D.A., president of the Compton Counseling Service, member of the Southwest Counseling Service, specialist in re-educational play for children
- Waldo T. Boyd, H.D.A., editor and writer
- 1951 (c)
- 1967 (c)
- 1968 (c). Printed by The Garden City Press Limited. - Britain, Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Published by The Publication Organization World Wide.
- 1974. Printed by Unlimited Publications, Los Angeles. Published by The American Saint Hill Organization, - ISBN 0-88404-022-4
- 1979 (c)
- 1982 (reprint). October 1982. - ISBN 0-88404-115-8. Publisher: Bridge Pubns
- 1990. Hardcover. ISBN 0-88404-421-1. ISBN 978-0884044215. 23.4 x 15 x 3 cm. Publisher: Bridge Pub Inc; Reissue edition (Feb 1990). 308 pages.
- 1990. Hardcover. ISBN 0-68630-781-X. ISBN 978-0686307815. Publication Date: 1990-06-01. Publisher: Bridge Pubns